Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

A Late September Favourites

Right so it's practically November but I did write this on around the 8th of October... but I haven't got round to taking the pictures till now.. sorry! I hope you enjoy it anyway!
Okay so this is my September favourites this might be late but I'm doing it anyway :)


I am going to try to keep this short and snappy with this post mainly photo based nice a simple!

1- ELF Blush (unsure of name) (£3.75 from eyes lips face)

  • Pretty matte orange blush, not too orangey nice tone.



2- MUA Blush (mosaic blush in English rose) (£2.50 from superdrug)

  • Lovely colour, very natural, shimmery.


3- MUA eye shadow palette (undress me too) (£4.00 from superdrug)

  • Everyday colours, bendable, highly pigmented for the price, reasonably long staying time.


4- Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo (pink gold) (£4.99 from boots)

  • Stays well, pretty colour, nice texture.



5- Collection 16hr lasting perfection concealer (light 2) (3.19 from boots)
  • Lasts a long time, good shade match, good coverage, not cakey.



6- Daisy Skirt ( Tesco)
  • Cute pattern, easy to style, can be worn in both the summer and the winter.



7- Flower dress (Eden)
  • Lovely pattern, good length, again seasonal.



8- Heart jumper ( Next Sale)
  • Sweet pattern, nice comfy material, simple, sparkly multi-coloured thread gives a nice overall style.



9- Soap and glory sugar crush body wash (boots £6.50)
  • Lovely fragrance, wakes you up in the morning, scent lasts.



10- Necklace
  • Love the style, cute, good length.




Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it, I am going to post another post on Monday and then another one on Wednesday :) I have ordered around £40 worth of make up from eyeslipsface (elf) and I think I might do another haul but I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this, if you are then pleasee can you comment down below yes, because I want to upload content that you are interested in...

Thanks!






2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt from tescos, definitely going to nip in and see if i can find it! You have a really cute blog, if you had bloglovin i'd love to follow you?
    Maybe you could go over to my blog and if you like it you could follow?xx

    rosyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace and the floral dress are so cute!

    I made a november favourites on my blog and it would mean the world to me if you check it :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete