Okay so this is my September favourites this might be late but I'm doing it anyway :)
I am going to try to keep this short and snappy with this post mainly photo based nice a simple!
1- ELF Blush (unsure of name) (£3.75 from eyes lips face)
- Pretty matte orange blush, not too orangey nice tone.
2- MUA Blush (mosaic blush in English rose) (£2.50 from superdrug)
- Lovely colour, very natural, shimmery.
3- MUA eye shadow palette (undress me too) (£4.00 from superdrug)
- Everyday colours, bendable, highly pigmented for the price, reasonably long staying time.
4- Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo (pink gold) (£4.99 from boots)
- Stays well, pretty colour, nice texture.
5- Collection 16hr lasting perfection concealer (light 2) (3.19 from boots)
- Sweet pattern, nice comfy material, simple, sparkly multi-coloured thread gives a nice overall style.
- Love the style, cute, good length.