Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

My favourite beauty products (high street)

Hi, so this is my first blog post and I was unsure of what to do but i thought i would start off with a quick make up review of some of my current favourite items. I hope you like it and i actually get some views :) 


Wake me up foundation

So recently I'm sure that you're heard of this, it is the foundation that everyone is raving about. Although at first I really liked this foundation after a while iv'e kind have grown bored of it and found its coverage isn't exactly what I am looking for. However, I have been using it for about the last 6 months and have found that it is the best affordable high street option available. I feel that the new bottle that i have recently bought i purchased in a shade darker than my usual shade. I usually buy the 103 true ivory shade but i have no bought the shade darker, True ivory. This one gave much better coverage and as it is summer it brightened my face also. So I am now loving this foundation again, particularly as it is cheap at only £8.99 from boots. But I am looking into trying the Bare essentials foundation as i hear it is very good.

Maybelline The Volum' Express Mascara Falsies



Another current beauty favourite of mine is the Maybelline volume express falsies, which i initially purchased as i heard many beauty you tubers recommendation of it. I think that it has such an intense black colour while extending your lashes fully without becoming clumpy and too thick. I would defiantly recommend this mascara, for only £7.99 from boots it is a real bargain!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


I do love this powder from rimmel and i find that when first applied it gives a lovely finish on your skin. I also find this powder to cover any scares or spots on my skin as it glides over these areas and covers them up well. This is good because i suffer from acne and i find that this product can be really useful on some of my worse days. However, i find that it does not last very long and comes off very quickly, but i do continue to use this on a daily basis as it is only £3.99 and lasts quite a long time.

So that was my first blog post, i hope that if you have managed to read it all that you enjoyed it. I would love to post some more blog posts very soon but i am not sure what anyone would like to read but i will see how it goes :) 

Bye bye x



No comments:

Post a Comment