Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

April Favourites


Its time for a monthly favourites it has been a month of trying new products that's for sure and here are my main favourites of the month.


My first favourite is this scarf/snood which is from Primark and I think it was around £4.00. I love how I can have a simple basic and comfy outfit and this snood can make it look so much more put together. I must admit I have an obsession with daisy prints at the moment!


 My next favourite from the month of April has been the Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid With Organic Lemon Oil, this is very hydrating and does help to keep my lips looking healthy. I apply this before I go to bed and in the morning before I apply make up. It is £9.18 which is quite expensive for a lip balm but it is super good and this has lasted me ages I got it in November using my boots points, using it twice daily and as you can see I still have plenty left!


I have been obsessed with this ligloss all month and it is Tanya Burrs Lipgloss in Aurora as it is such a lovely bright colour which is really easy to wear with any make up look. Whenever I am unsure of what lipgloss to go for I think I will always reach for this one! This is also affordable for just £6.99 and I bought mine from feelunique



My Next favourite has been the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which I love to use to blend in my foundation using it either damp or dry gives a lovely coverage and finish. I think it is worth the money as it will last and gives a much more natural finish than applying foundation with your fingers. I bought mine from boots for just £5.99.


As I said have been loving the Real Techniques Sponge to apply my foundation and this is the foundation I have been using the MaxFactor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation. As I love the finish this foundation gives and it is a medium coverage which I like. I am going to post a full review on this foundation soon. I bought this from Boots for £11.99 in the shade warm almond 45. 


I have loved my new bracelets from George at Asda as I like how I can either wear just one, all three or mix them up depending on the outfit and look I am going for. My favourite has been the rose gold one as it is just gorgeous although it looks more coppery in the picture. These are not on the Asda website but I know that they are still available in my local store so it would be worth taking a look if you like them too. 


I have also been loving the MUA blusher in Bubblegum as it gives a lovely bright colour without being too over the top. I find it will instantly make my skin look a lot healthier and awake. For just £1.00 it is defiantly worth a try, you can buy it from Superdrug.


Finally my last favourite has been these shoes from New Look, as they go with everything and are really comfy and easy to wear. They are like the TOMS style but for just £8.99 they are a lot cheaper although I dont know how much longer they have left but still for the price you can really complain. I cant find these on the website any more but I these are the same style.




So this has been my monthly favourites let me know what you have been loving down below in the comments, thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment