Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation

So I thought I would share with you all a new foundation I have been trying out for the past few weeks, which is the Max Factor Face Finity, in shade warm almond 45. So far I am liking it but I'm still not sure if it will replace my all time favourite Revlon ColorStay. But there are defiantly pros and cons to each foundation.
I like this foundation as it is super dewy and does not stick or cling to dry patches, I love the fact that it is a 3 in 1 (acting as a primer, concealer and foundation) but I do still need to use concealer over the top on some blemishes and redness I may have. But I do use less concealer when using this foundation compared to my Revlon ColorStay. I also find it to apply really smoothly so it does act as a primer which I really can tell.Also I do find it to last really well, much better than my Revlon ColorStay.
The only reason why I am unsure is because of the coverage I think I need the full coverage of the Revlon ColorStay but sometimes it can become a little cakey and wear off unevenly throughout the day. But the Max Factor 3 in 1 has a medium coverage which can often be a little bit too light for me. Also the Max Factor is a perfect match to my skin tone whereas I find it Revlon ColorStay to be a little bit light for me and the next shade up is too dark (I have the shade 110 Ivory). I also prefer that the MaxFactor one has a pump so it is easier to control the amount that you use and it makes the whole application less messy.
You can both of these foundations at boots and superdrug.

Revlon ColorStay
 http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-ColorStay-Makeup-For-Normal-Dry-Skin_39474/

Max Factor Face Finity
 http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Face-Finity-All-Day-Flawless-3-in-1-Foundation_1279334/

Overall I do like both foundation and I might even try mixing them both together but I will update you on that if I find that works well for me or not. My next foundation I have in my draw to try is the Bourjois healthy mix foundation. Let me know in the comments what your favourite foundation is as I would love to try some of your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment